The Sustainable & Scalable Cost Effective Well Site Facilities Onshore Summit 2017 is the national learning hub for facilities engineering and North America's only E&P driven event dedicated to optimizing facility performance, mechanical integrity & footprint reduction.
The 2017 event returns this September in Houston featuring our biggest speaker line up yet with North America’s Most Active Operators including Apache, Noble, Marathon, Oasis, Occidental, Resolute Energy, Chaparral Energy, TAQA North, Statoil, Southwestern Energy, P&I Energy and many more.
Key Speakers include:
- Jan Kulmann, Engineering Manager, Noble Energy
- Mark Bruchman, Facilities Manager, Apache Corporation
- Hans Ryham, Facilities Engineering Advisor, Occidental Petroleum
- Brian Lipscomb, Facilities Engineering Supervisor, Marathon Oil
- Nick Chipponeri, Facilities Engineer, Oasis Petroleum
- Ed Trotter, Facilities Projects Manager, Resolute Energy
- Aaron McGee, Manager, Automation, Chaparral Energy
- Lance McKinnon, Senior Facilities Engineer, TAQA North
- Desikan Sundararajan, O&M Shale Oil and Gas R&T, Statoil North America
- Donald Sevier, Production Facilities Manager, Southwestern Energy
- Neal Prescott, Chairman & CEO, P&I Energy
- Nick Klaus, President, Wellflex Energy Solutions
- Sharon McCurdy, Sales Manager - Flow Metering Lead , Emerson
- Jeremy Olson, Director of Business Development & Engineering, Distribution Now
- Donnie Miller, Business Development, Distribution Now
- Sylvian Levac, Corporate Sales Executive, Master Flo Valve Inc.
- Andy Yin, Global Business Development Manager, Beijing Anpan New Technology Co. Ltd.
- Mark Patton, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Hydrozonix
Improvements & Innovations Built Into The 2017 Agenda
- Speaker Line-Up Like Seen Never Before: Greater representation from Majors, Super Majors and Mid-sized Operators that are maximizing facilities performance by leaps and bounds. More speakers added every week.
- 3 Days, Over 25 Speakers, 24+ Hours of Learning & Networking And Multiple Registration Options: Take back specially designed workshop material plus all conference presentations
- Dig deeper into topics as more granular level data and nuts & bolts specifics are shared
- Case studies reflecting actual results and best practices for doing more with less, while cutting costs as much as possible
- Actual Lessons Learned: Real information on what operators tested, what equipment they installed, what results they got and how it helped them better themselves
- With no grey areas and no stones left unturned, speakers in 2017 will deliver practical, working examples and end-to-end case studies - simply, fully and in a quick manner
For More information visit www.facilities-design-onshore.com