Keith (Site Publisher)'s Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Add your tips below..."

Keith (Site Publisher) replied Aug 31 to You've Been Flooded: Now What?

2 Sep 1
Reply by Neil Cary

"Here are some organizations that do good work helping out with Harvey relief. World…"

Keith (Site Publisher) replied Aug 28 to Harvey Before and After and Assistance

1 Aug 28
Reply by Keith (Site Publisher)

"Not $50...try $75 With crude benchmarks in the high $40's last week, Tom Ward, co-f…"

Keith (Site Publisher) replied May 23, 2016 to $50 Oil Won't Turn on the Oil Spigots

1 May 23, 2016

"Check this blog out... http://eaglefordforum.com/profiles/blogs/my-producer-has-fil…"

Keith (Site Publisher) replied May 13, 2016 to Penn Virginia files for bankruptcy. What happens now?

1 May 13, 2016

"My read was that it was overall production, yeah, I see your point...A better way wo…"

Keith (Site Publisher) replied May 6, 2016 to Webb County has the Gas

3 May 6, 2016
Reply by Mark

""

Keith (Site Publisher) replied Mar 16, 2016 to South Texas Eagle Ford Economy

23 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Bill Guerra

"I haven't had a whole lot of time to keep up with Cera, what's been coming out?"

Keith (Site Publisher) replied Feb 25, 2016 to What can be done to reinvigorate the Eagle Ford Forum?

25 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Bob Bunton

"Paul--that's not true...but it's funny :)"

Keith (Site Publisher) replied Feb 25, 2016 to What can be done to reinvigorate the Eagle Ford Forum?

25 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Bob Bunton

"Obviously Local Hotels are Hurting AND Who Gave A 20 Year Promise of Prosperity?  "

Keith (Site Publisher) replied Feb 19, 2016 to South Texas Eagle Ford Economy

23 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Bill Guerra

"Very true that it's challenging to swim against the tide of low prices and inactivit…"

Keith (Site Publisher) replied Jan 14, 2016 to What can be done to reinvigorate the Eagle Ford Forum?

25 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Bob Bunton

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Blog Posts

Exclusive Interview With Apache's Facilities Manager, Mark Bruchmann

Posted by jon shepherd on August 22, 2017 at 4:50am 0 Comments

"I don’t know of any conference specifically related to detailed facility design and optimization with so many E&P company representatives present. It’s rare that facility designers and engineers meet to share learnings as our…

Continue

Events

© 2017   Created by Keith (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service