J Crawford's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Mark, I was hoping you would reply!! You taught all of us so much when this a…"

J Crawford replied Dec 22, 2017 to Cabot selling Eagle Ford assets!

3 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Mark

"Here we go again!!! "

J Crawford replied Oct 24, 2015 to Reasonable price to sell Mineral rights in Naylor Jones area

36 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Joe

"Very interesting indeed! Thanks for sharing! "

J Crawford replied Aug 6, 2015 to Saudi Arabia may go broke before the US oil industry buckles.

2 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Daniel Olinick

"Well said Keith, unfortunately there are too many America haters in power that want…"

J Crawford replied Jun 19, 2015 to My Latest OpEd: Anti-frackers promoting a political agenda, not science

1 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by J Crawford

"Thanks for posting!! Went great with my morning coffee! Very informative! "

J Crawford replied Jun 4, 2015 to Interesting Paper by Mark P. Mills from the Manhattan Institute

2 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by Gary R.

"Brent, I also missed what transpired that brought this on, but hate to see you leave…"

J Crawford replied Oct 26, 2014 to Adios

8 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by J Crawford

"Mark, Most offers come in without a dollar amount on them but had one come in with t…"

J Crawford replied Sep 7, 2014 to Interest in buying our mineral rights section 55 Naylor Jones

37 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Blake Cunningham

"Thank you for this post!!! Very good read this morning with my coffee! LOL If there…"

J Crawford replied Apr 29, 2014 to Royalty Interest Sale Example + Informative Presentation (steps in drilling)

7 May 7, 2014
Reply by William Murrell

"I also find this more than a little fishy. This person shows up from New York wantin…"

J Crawford replied Mar 2, 2014 to Photography project on Eagle Ford Shale

46 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Alpha Landman

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Thanks for posting this! Good read!"

J Crawford replied Nov 27, 2013 to US oil and gas boom benefits consumers: ABQ Journal (GREAT ARTICLE SHARE W/ A FRIEND!)

2 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by J Crawford

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Blog Posts

Exclusive Interview With Apache's Facilities Manager, Mark Bruchmann

Posted by jon shepherd on August 22, 2017 at 4:50am 0 Comments

"I don’t know of any conference specifically related to detailed facility design and optimization with so many E&P company representatives present. It’s rare that facility designers and engineers meet to share learnings as our…

Continue

Events

© 2018   Created by Keith (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service