Calling all Eagle Ford man camp owners. With the devastating events along the Texas Gulf Coast, we have and will have lots of displaced Texas families. With the slow down Eagle Ford operations from its 2014 peak activity, there are numerous service company temporary housing (man camps) that should be available to temporarily house some displaced Texans.

I'm probably not the only one to think about this but want to put the word out as recovery unfolds. Let's show the rest of America how the patch can step up and lend a hand or roof to those impacted by this unprecedented storm.

Stay safe and thanks to all the first responders and volunteers who have helped during this tasking rescue and recovery effort.

If I can assist in this process in any way, you may contact me to direct assistance.
ridgeresources@att.net

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great idea - sounds like it could be a good supplement to FEMA sponsored and other efforts.

Just wonder how much red tape would be involved to make this happen and what the costs would be (and what the government would be willing to pay) for such an option?

Or could this be an option for individuals to work directly with the Man camp providers and bypass the government?

I am sure there is red tape when dealing with FEMA but they will be paying for the rent. Until an owner make any comment to rent it they are welcome to provide the housing on their own terms. I am only suspecting this but if they keep records of the lessees info as a displaced storm resident the owner my qualify for some FEMA support or tax credit. None of this will be known until Congress passes some relief bill for the recovery.

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Blog Posts

Cost Depletion: A Valuable Tax Deduction for Royalty Owners

Posted by Patrick Flueckiger on February 12, 2018 at 10:30am 0 Comments

Background:
 The Internal Revenue Code allows a deduction known as “depletion” for oil & gas income. The depletion deduction could save a taxpayer thousands of dollars in income taxes. Since a mineral interest runs out…

Continue

Events

© 2018   Created by Keith (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service