General (1,754)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EOG's Q3 Report - Multiple Eagle Ford wells with IP's in the 1,500-3,000 BOPD range

EOG released their Q3 report earlier this week and the results are pretty impressive.   http://www.eogresources.com/investors/slides/InvPre

Started by DJG

6 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Not Mark P.

dimmit county production?

RRC shows that the Light well made 54,000 barrels in august, is that a mistake?

Started by dustin friesenhahn

3 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by dustin friesenhahn

Shut in well

We have one or two shut in wells in La Salle,   Does any one know if Chesapeake would know how good these are or do you have to wait till t…

Started by LEE W

9 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by LEE W

Gas pipe line offer in Webb County Texas

I'm pooled with 4 other property owners that total approx. 350 acres.I have been offered $9.00 a foot for a 6" gas line right of way.30ft.…

Started by Richard Swain

18 Oct 31, 2011

Productive or Not Productive???

Congratulations to Keith on getting the Eagle Ford Forum up and running.  It has been an excellent source of information!!  We have leased…

Started by Barton Charles

6 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Barton Charles

Shell-Piloncillo Deep C1V Permit

Shell has filed for a 13,000 ft vertical wildcat just south of 133 about halfway between Catarina and Artesia Wells. They must have seen so…

Started by Bwanablue

3 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Mark

Dewitt County well spacing

I am pooled into a 391 acre unit North of Cuero. They are fixing to complete the first well. Talking to one of the drillers, he said there…

Started by Jerry Grant

9 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Jerry Grant

Petroquest fire in La Salle County

Has anyone heard about a fire at the Harris 1H well in northwest La Salle County? Petroquest is the operator.

Started by Gerry Elliff

0 Oct 28, 2011

Lease offers and locations

Post below or add to our growing list at ShaleBiz.com. Give your county, royalty %, amount per acres, terms (years), acreage and any other…

Started by Keith (Site Publisher)

7 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Gene

Earthquake!!

A 4.6 magnitude earthquake shook South Texas early Thursday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.The USGS reports the earthquak…

Started by Carrizo

6 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Carrizo

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service