kittycatmama's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark, thank you for taking the time to do this. I hope to get rid of those inherited…"

kittycatmama replied Jul 26, 2018 to Anyone buying minerals in Duval or Jim Wells Counties

2 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by kittycatmama

"And I always value your opinion, Mark. Thanks for the info"

kittycatmama replied May 22, 2018 to Duval and north west Jim Wells Counties

5 May 22, 2018
Reply by kittycatmama

"Mark, I am so glad you are still active in this board as you have always been helpfu…"

kittycatmama replied May 22, 2018 to Duval and north west Jim Wells Counties

5 May 22, 2018
Reply by kittycatmama

"My cousin and I were messaging about this last night. He and I share in the inherite…"

kittycatmama replied May 20, 2018 to Duval and north west Jim Wells Counties

5 May 22, 2018
Reply by kittycatmama

"Thank you for the info, Mark"

kittycatmama replied Jul 27, 2017 to Gulf Coast Gas Corp., Samedan Oil, and the no. 1 Wohlgemuth Gas Unit in Jim Wells

4 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by kittycatmama

"Date of sale to Gulf Coast was 1970 with accompanying division orders. I called one…"

kittycatmama replied Jul 26, 2017 to Gulf Coast Gas Corp., Samedan Oil, and the no. 1 Wohlgemuth Gas Unit in Jim Wells

4 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by kittycatmama

"Hi Mark: I haven't been on this forum for awhile. Glad to see you are still here and…"

kittycatmama replied Jul 22, 2017 to South Texas Duval, Jim Wells, Brooks Counties

3 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Mark

"Mark, do you see an improvement in energy prices after Jan. 1 when Republicans take…"

kittycatmama replied Nov 29, 2014 to Price of lower oil does not spell doom

19 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Terrel Shields

"For investors like me who are into small cap oil stocks (which crashed this last wee…"

kittycatmama replied Oct 12, 2014 to How fall will oil fall and at what point is Eagle Ford Shale not economical

65 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Tom Williams

"Thanks Mark. As always I appreciate your input. AXAS did a secondary offering awhile…"

kittycatmama replied Oct 11, 2014 to Small cap oil & gas stocks.Where do they go with oil prices dropping

3 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Mike

RSS

Click Here!

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Blog Posts

Longer vs shorter laterals

Posted by Chaz on May 3, 2019 at 1:30pm 0 Comments

This may have been discussed at length at some point on this forum so please forgive me if I'm repeating a question that may have been answered.

Six years ago CHK drilled wells with 5000ft laterals; recently they have come back and…

Continue

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Keith (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service